1. Order a hosting account with us.
2. You will receive a temporary ip-based URL for accessing your account in your welcome email.
3. Copy all files from your old web host and upload them on our server.
4. Access your new site on a temporary URL and make sure that everything loads as it should (links, graphics etc).
5. Change the nameservers on your domain registrar's site. You will find your new nameservers in your welcome email.
6. Wait 24 hours to make sure that the domain has fully propagated and is resolving to cochinwebhosting servers.
7. Your site will be without a single second of downtime, with this process.
8. Cancel account with your previous web hosting provider. The transfer is complete.
if you have any questions. Please contact support https://cochinwebhosting.com/client/submitticket.php
Feel Free to post any pre-sales questions you may have here for our Web hosting services , domain name registrations, vps hosting or dedicated server hosting
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests